1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp ground cloves
3 cups cooked chopped chicken
3 – 15 oz cans Great Northern Beans, rinsed and drained
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp ground red pepper
3 tsp Cook’s Delight Chicken Soup Base
4 cups water
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
2 – 4 oz cans green chili peppers, diced
Suggested Product: Cook’s Delight Natural Chicken Base #206
1. Cook onion and garlic in hot olive oil until onion is tender but not brown.
2. Stir in cumin, oregano, ground red pepper and cloves. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Combine Cook’s Delight Chicken Soup Base and water to create Chicken Stock.
4. Stir in the beans, chili peppers and Chicken Stock.
5. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat. Simmer, uncovered for five minutes.
6. Stir in the chicken, heat the mixture through.
7. Ladle chili into bowls or mugs.
8. Top with 1/4 cup cheese. Dollop sour cream and additional chilies, if desired.