Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Updated: March 11, 2020
Integrative Flavors®, manufacturer of Cook’s Delight® Soup Bases, is continuing to monitor the developing COVID-19, “Coronavirus”, outbreak. We are evaluating the effects of the situation on our business operations and determining precautionary actions needed to ensure minimal impact to our customers, suppliers and employees.
- We have established a company Coronavirus Task Force made up of cross functional team members who are actively monitoring the situation for the most current information to evaluate and act upon.
- We have shared the plan with all employees and conducted a focused discussion and training.
- Out of an abundance of caution, the company has instituted a restriction on all business travel by air until at least April 30th. Prior to this date, we will reevaluate the situation and determine whether to extend or suspend this restriction.
- We implemented social distancing which minimizes exposure between employees.
- To further reduce risk, effective immediately, a restriction on visitors to our offices has been implemented. Upcoming meetings will be held virtually or by phone. Drivers for transportation companies that pick up or deliver at our facility will be required to stay outside the facility unless absolutely necessary. Anyone entering our facility will be required to sanitize their hands upon entry.
- Our supply chain team is continuing to monitor and anticipate customer demand to minimize extreme supply swings and disruption. As this outbreak evolves, we will continue to monitor the situation and update you on the precautionary measures we are taking as it is necessary.
What Can You Do?
- Wash your hands: Wash hands frequently with soap and water – and for 20 seconds. If you can’t wash your hands, use hand sanitizers.
- Cover your mouth: When sneezing or coughing, use tissues and promptly dispose of them or cover your mouth with your sleeve or elbow.
We will continue to respond to the latest on COVID‑19 with customer and employee safety top of mind. Please contact us for further information on our efforts, which we will continually update. For additional information about the Coronavirus, visit the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) website .