Roasted Potatoes Recipe
A combination of Chipotle and Roasted Garlic provide the signature flavor of these roasted potatoes. Chipotle Chili Pepper Concentrate and Roasted Garlic Concentrate, from the line of soup bases by Cook’s Delight® give these potatoes a combination of spiciness and garlic flavor you’re sure to love. You can increase or decrease the spiciness by adding more or less of the flavor concentrate. Chipotle concentrate is available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|4-6||Side||Gluten Free, Vegetarian||Cook’s Delight® Chili Chipotle VG-878|
Roasted Garlic Concentrates VG-776
- 6 large potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Flavor Concentrate
- 1 tsp Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Concentrate
- Serve with sour cream and cheese if desired
Cook's Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Cook’s Delight® Simply Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate
Step by Step Instructions
1. Add Cook’s Delight® bases to olive oil in a microwave safe dish. Microwave for about 7 seconds to soften the flavor concentrate base. If you microwave too long, the base will burn. Blend the base into the oil and set aside.
2. Peel and quarter potatoes and put into a bowl.
3. Stir oil and flavor concentrate mixture and pour over potatoes.
4. Toss potatoes in olive oil and Cook’s Delight® soup base mixture.
5. Bake at 425 degrees until roasted (about 30-45 minutes).