Sautéed Chicken with Artichokes Recipe
Not only is this meal delicious, it is very quick and easy to make. Scale up the recipe to serve more people. A few ingredients including Cook’s Delight® clean label soup base provide a tasty dish.
This Recipe Is:
|4||Dinner||Gluten Free if appropriate pasta is used||Cook’s Delight Supreme Chicken Soup Base CH-206|
- 2 large chicken breasts (boneless and skinless - pounded thinner and cut into chunks)
- 3 tbsp Clarified Butter or Extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large onion - sliced and then quarter the slices
- 1 can artichoke hearts - quartered and cut into smaller pieces
- 3 large garlic cloves - minced
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary
- 1/2 cup Cook’s Delight® Chicken Stock (3/4 tsp Cook’s Delight® Chicken Soup Base combined with 1/2 cup boiling water)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes - chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 box preferred pasta
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base
Cook's Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Step by Step Instructions
1. Brown chicken in 2 tbsp clarified butter or extra virgin olive oil.
2. Remove from skillet and set aside.
3. Add remaining clarified butter or extra virgin olive oil and saute onions until tender and translucent.
4. Add artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, basil and rosemary. Cook approximately 5 minutes.
5. Stir in browned chicken then add Cook’s Delight® chicken soup stock and lemon juice. Heat through.
6. Serve over pasta of your choice.