Brisket Rub Recipe
It’s barbecue season! When you’re picking up supplies for your recipe, don’t forget Cook’s Delight® soup bases can really add some depth of flavor to your favorite rubs. You can also inject meat with a combination of soup base, apple juice and spices to enhance the flavor. Or, use your favorite Cook’s Delight® soup base to turn your rub into a paste for extra flavor and adhesion to the meat. Flavor combinations are limitless! Select Cook’s Delight® soup bases are available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|1 Large Brisket||Barbecue||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Organic Beef Base BF-912|
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup salt (sea or kosher)
- 2/3 cup paprika
- 2/3 cup chili powder (hot or mild)
- 2/3 cup ground black pepper
- 1 cup Cook’s Delight® Organic Beef Stock (Mix 1 1/4 tsp Cook’s Delight® Organic Beef Base with 8 oz boiling water)
Cook’s Delight® Organic Beef Flavor Base
Cook’s Delight® Simply Ham Soup Base OM-844
Step by Step Instructions
1. Mix all ingredients together.