Marinated Salmon Foodservice Recipe
Grilling, broiling, baking, or frying: no matter how you like to cook your salmon, this gluten free marinade made with Cook’s Delight® Chili Chipotle Flavor Concentrate is sure to please. As the recipe is made, there is a subtle but noticeable chipotle undertone. Increase the use of the flavor concentrate to adjust the heat of the recipe. Serve over a bed of grilled scallions for a beautiful presentation. Chipotle concentrate is available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|2-3 salmon filets||Dinner||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Chili Flavor Concentrate VG-878|
- 2 cloves of garlic - minced
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp organic raw coconut oil
- 1 tsp Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Chili Flavor Concentrate
Cook’s Delight® Simply Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate
Cook's Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Step by Step Instructions
1. Combine all ingredients of marinade, except minced garlic, in a dish.
2. Heat in a microwave for 30 seconds or so to liquify the marinade. Stir ingredients.
3. Add garlic and stir to incorporate.
4. Put salmon filets in a ziploc bag and pour 3/4 of the marinade over salmon. Reserve 1/4 marinade. Seal and refrigerate for 30 minutes or longer.
5. Remove salmon and cook as desired.
6. Use remaining 1/4 reserved marinade baste salmon while cooking.