Bul Kogi – Korean Barbecued Beef Foodservice Recipe
Bul Kogi – Korean Barbecued Beef Foodservice Recipe using Cook’s Delight® Beef Soup Base. This recipe is one of our fan favorites! The rich, satisfying flavors are perfect for a party. This recipe is easy to scale up or down to suit the number of guests. All in all, tasty and easy to make!
This Recipe Is:
|20||Parties||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Supreme Beef Base BF-215|
- 10 lbs sirloin steak
- 15 green onions or scallions - chopped
- 20 garlic cloves - chopped or crushed
- 1 1/2 c soy sauce
- 1/2 c + 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 cup Cook’s Delight® Supreme Beef Stock (combine 1 cup boiling water with 1 tsp Cook’s Delight® Supreme Beef Soup Base)
- 1 1/4 c sugar
- 1/2 c + 2 tsp sherry
- 3 tsp black pepper
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Beef Soup Base
Cook's Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Step by Step Instructions
1. Slice sirloin steak very thin. Score each piece with an X.
2. Combine Cook’s Delight® beef stock with soy sauce, sesame oil, sherry, sugar and pepper. Add green onions and garlic. Mix to incorporate flavors of the marinade.
3. Add the meat to the marinade mixture and make sure all sides of the steak are coated. Marinate meat for 2-24 hours.
4. Cook meat to desired doneness in a skillet, on a griddle or grill.
5. Serve with rice, if desired.