Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
This recipe can be used as a main dish or a side dish. Choose your favorite Cook’s Delight® seafood flavor soup base to provide a delectable background note. Cook’s Delight® Shrimp Soup Base is available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|4||Lunch||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Supreme Shrimp Base SF-228|
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 4 – 6 chopped green onions
- 4 oz. bean sprouts
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup salad shrimp
- soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Cook’s Delight® Supreme Shrimp Base
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Shrimp Soup Base
Cook’s Delight® Simply Lobster Soup Base
Step by Step Instructions
1.Cook rice. Leftover rice works best but fresh cooked rice works as well. Using fresh-cooked rice will make the dish softer than if you refrigerate it, so it is all preference. (You can add extra soup base to the water when cooking the rice for more flavor).
2. Heat 1-2 tbsp. oil in a non-stick wok or large skillet. Add the rice and your preferred Cook’s Delight seafood base. Stir.
3. Add green onions, mushrooms, bean sprouts and shrimp. Cook until the vegetables are the consistency you like.
4. Clear rice mixture to the side of a pan and create open space. Scramble eggs in the opening. After eggs are scrambled, mix into the rest of the rice and vegetables.
5. Add soy sauce to taste.