Chipotle Chili Recipe
Ethnic-inspired cuisine is consistently in the top trending menu items. Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate evokes a subtle heat to this chili. Add more to boost the heat. Chipotle concentrate is available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|6-8||Lunch||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Chili Pepper Concentrate VG-878|
- 4 lbs hamburger
- 4 medium onions - diced
- 2 cups chopped green peppers
- 2 – 4 ounce cans chopped green chilis
- 2 – 28 oz and 1 – 14 oz cans diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 1/2 pounds of dried beans (Light Red Kidney Beans and Great Northern Beans work well)
- 4 cups hot water
- 5 tbsp Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate (mix into hot water above)
- 4 large cloves garlic - minced
- 4 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
Cook’s Delight® Simply Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate
Cook's Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Step by Step Instructions
1. Brown the hamburger with onions, and green peppers. Drain the grease.
2. Add all remaining ingredients and simmer 2 hours or so to incorporate all flavors.
3. Test the beans to make sure they are soft enough for your taste.
4. If needed, add water during cooking to keep liquid consistent with your preference.
5. Serve with onions, shredded cheese, sour cream and oyster crackers.