Mushroom and Artichoke Pizza Recipe
Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Concentrate has many uses for pizza. Add it to your dough for amazing breadsticks and garlic infused crust. Make it into a gravy and create a signature sauce to build a unique pizza base inspired by dishes from around the world.
This Recipe Is:
|1 – 10″ Pizza||Lunch, Dinner||Vegetarian||Cook’s Delight® Supreme Roasted Garlic Concentrate Soup Base VG-776|
- pizza dough
- 3/4 cup quartered and roasted mushrooms
- 3-5 artichoke heart quarters
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese dollops
- 5 oz shredded mozzarella
- Cook’s Delight® Supreme Roasted Garlic Concentrate (prepared as directed and thickened into a gravy with a bit of corn starch)
Cook's Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Step by Step Instructions
1. Preheat oven 475 to 700 degrees F.
2. Swirl the olive oil onto the pizza crust.
3. Smear the Roasted Garlic gravy over the entire crust in a thin layer. See how to make Roasted Garlic Gravy.
4. Add dollops of ricotta cheese.
5. Break up the artichoke to cover the pizza.
6. Distribute the mushroom evenly on pizza.
7. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella.
8. Bake at 475 to 700 degrees (depending on your dough or base) until crust and top of pizza begin to take on color.