Italian Beef Sandwiches – Crockpot Recipe
This delicious crock pot meal can be made using any variety of Cook’s Delight® soup base or flavor concentrate combination. Using your imagination results in your own signature recipe! For enhanced beef flavor, try Cook’s Delight® Simply Beef Soup Base or to add some spicy heat use Cook’s Delight® Chili Chipotle Pepper Concentrate Soup Base.
Are you a home user looking for a natural soup broth?
Cook’s Delight® soup broth concentrate is available on Amazon
This Recipe Is:
|4||Lunch||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Supreme Beef Soup Base BF-215|
- 5 lb Beef Chuck Roast Boneless
- 3 cups water
- 4 tsp Cook’s Delight® Beef Soup Base BF-215
- 1-0.7 oz package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1-6 oz jar pepperoncini peppers and juice from 1/2-full jar (about 12 peppers)
- 14 soft Italian sub rolls
- Provolone cheese (optional)
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Beef Soup Base
Cook’s Delight® Simply Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate
1. Combine water and juice from pepperoncini peppers in a sauce pan on medium-high heat. Add Cook’s Delight® Beef Soup Base and stir until dissolved. Add salad dressing mix simmer a few minutes.
2. Place roast in a slow cooker. Pour heated seasoning mixture over the meat. Place pepperoncini on top of roast.
3. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until you can shred the meat with a fork. When done, pull roast out of slow cooker and shred meat. Put shredded meat back into slow cooker and heat 10-15 minutes.
4. Serve on soft Italian sub rolls. Add provolone cheese, if desired.