Pork Chops and Brussel Sprouts – Instant Pot Recipe
Juicy pork chops and perfectly cooked brussels sprouts combine to make a flavorful and healthy dinner. Cook’s Delight® Pork Soup Base provides a rich foundation in order to create a mouthwatering meal.
Are you a home user looking for a natural soup broth?
Cook’s Delight® soup broth concentrate is available on Amazon
This Recipe Is:
|4||Dinner||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base CH-206|
- 1 cup pork stock (Combine 1 cup boiling water with 1/2 tsp Cook’s Delight® Pork Soup Base)
- 1 pound boneless pork chops
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup onion - sliced
- 2 tsp garlic cloves - minced
- 1/2 tsp thyme - dried
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts - cut in half
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Pork Soup Base
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base
1. Prepare all ingredients before starting to cook.
2. Press saute button on Instant Pot and melt coconut oil.
3. Add pork chops and sear on both sides until browned.
4. Remove pork chops. Add onion, garlic and thyme to Instant Pot® and cook until onions are translucent.
5. Add pork chops back to the pot and pour pork stock over.
6. Press Manual button and set to 15 minutes.
7. Use the Quick Release of pressure. Be careful of steam release.
8. Remove the lid and add Brussels sprouts.
9. Replace the lid and set on Manual for 3 minutes.
10. Quick release and remove the lid.
11. Remove the pork chops and vegetables from the pot.
12. Add tapioca flour to cooking liquid. Set on saute and whisk until thickened.
13. Serve gravy with pork chops and Brussels sprouts.