Marinated Chicken Alla Griglia Recipe
Marinate this chicken recipe overnight for a flavorful dish. Cook’s Delight® Chicken soup stock enhances the flavor of the marinade. This marinade can also be used for a wide variety of chicken preparations: cut up like in the recipe or spatchcock like the picture below. Chicken soup base is available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|4||Dinner||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base CH-206|
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup Cook’s Delight® Chicken Stock (1/4 cup water with 1/4 tsp Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup grape seed oil
- 2 tbsp. dried oregano
- 2 tbsp. dried rosemary
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 chicken cut into pieces
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base
Cook's Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Step by Step Instructions
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Put chicken into a dish and pour the marinade over top. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
2. Place chicken pieces in a roasting pan on a rack. Pour extra juices on top of the chicken. Broil until skin is browned — about 7 minutes.
3. Turn oven to 425° F and bake the chicken about 25 minutes, or until done. Juices will run clear.