Mexican Hot Chocolate Spread Recipe
This Mexican Hot Chocolate Spread is rich, full-bodied, and has the perfect amount of spice! Cinnamon and Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Chili Base are an unlikely combo that will wow your taste buds. This recipe is a crowd-pleaser; the bowl is always cleaned out in less time than it took to make the dip! It can be served with graham crackers and strawberries, dolloped on ice cream, or used as frosting. The possibilities are endless. Chipotle Pepper Concentrate is available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|1 pint||Parties||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Simply Chipotle Chili Pepper Base VG-878|
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate mix
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 3/4 tsp Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Chili Pepper Base
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 6 oz. marshmallow fluff
- 2-3 tbsp heavy cream
Cook’s Delight® Simply Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate
Step by Step Instructions
1. Combine cream cheese, hot chocolate mix, butter, Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Base, sugar, salt, and cinnamon in stand mixer and cream together.
2. Add Greek yogurt and marshmallow fluff. Mix on medium until just combined.
3. Add heavy cream sparingly until desired heat level and consistency is achieved.
4. Serve on ice cream, as a spread, as frosting, or any way you would desire. Can be served room temperature or chilled.