Seasoned Hash Browns Recipe
Who doesn’t love seasoned hash browns! This gluten free recipe is so easy to make and a real crowd pleaser. Cook’s Delight® Vegan Chicken Style Soup Base accentuates the flavors in this hash brown recipe. Scale up for as many servings as you desire.
This Recipe Is:
|2||Breakfast||Gluten Free, Vegan, Plant Based||Cook’s Delight® Vegan Supreme Chicken Style Soup Base VG-174|
- 2 Cook’s Delight® Vegan Chicken Style Soup Base seasoned baked potatoes (see Seasoned Baked Potatoes Recipe) - cut into small cubes
- 1 teaspoon garlic - chopped
- 1/4 cup onion - chopped
- olive oil
Cook’s Delight® Vegan Supreme Chicken Style Soup Base
Cook’s Delight® Chicken Base made with Organic Meat and Broth
Step by Step Instructions
1. Add 1 tbsp olive oil to frying pan. Sautee onion and garlic until translucent — approximately 5 minutes.
2. Add potatoes and combine with onion and garlic. Simmer on medium heat, do not stir. Cook until browned –approximately 5 to 7 minutes. You may need to add a little more olive oil while cooking.
3. Flip the mixture and cook on the other side until browned.