Egg Drop Soup Recipe
Egg Drop Soup is a gluten free and easy to make soup that tastes delicious. Kids love it, too! Cook’s Delight® chicken stock combined with eggs and scallions provide a flavorful combination in this recipe. Chicken soup base is available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|6||Dinner||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base CH-206|
- 6 cups Cook’s Delight® Chicken Stock (mix 6 tsp of Cook’s Delight® Soup Base with 6 cups of boiling water)
- 2 cups water
- 2 scallions
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base
Cook’s Delight® Chicken Base made with Organic Meat and Broth
Step by Step Instructions
1. Cut scallions into small pieces. Heat Cook’s Delight® Chicken Stock and water until boiling.
2. Dissolve cornstarch in 4 tbsp of cold water.
3. Add cornstarch liquid slowly and stir until thickened. Add scallions and mix a few times.
4. Gently stir in beaten eggs. Turn off heat immediately.