Black Bean and Artichoke Tacos Recipe
Are you adding a “Meatless Monday” to your menu routine? Black Bean and Artichoke Tacos are the perfect way to go meatless with Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Concentrate or Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Pepper Concentrate boosting the background flavors. Or use both bases for a garlicky heat flavor. Be sure to add the avocado and tomatoes for a healthy addition!
This Recipe Is:
|8||Lunch||Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian||Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Concentrate VG-776|
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 – 15 oz cans black beans - undrained
- 1 – 14 oz can artichoke hearts - drained and chopped
- 1 medium onion - diced small
- 3 tsp Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tomato chopped - optional
- 1 avocado - sliced thin
- taco shells
Cook's Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Cook’s Delight® Simply Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate
Step by Step Instructions
1. Pour undrained black beans into a large skillet and simmer over medium heat. Stir in Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Concentrate and heat thoroughly.
2. Heat olive oil in a separate medium sized skillet over medium heat.
3. Add artichoke hearts, onions, cumin and chili powder to oil and saute until softened.
4. Combine artichoke heart mixture to skillet with softened beans. Smash beans if desired. Heat through.
5. Warm up taco shells.
6. Add bean and artichoke mixture to taco shells and top with tomatoes and avocados.