Huge Mushroom-Garlic Meatballs Recipe
Mushroom-Garlic meatballs can be served with pasta, as an appetizer, or inside a delicious sandwich. Cook’s Delight® Mushroom Concentrate is the secret ingredient to these meatballs.
This Recipe Is:
|6-8||Dinner||Delicious||Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate VG-776 and Cook’s Delight Simply Mushroom Flavor Concentrate VG-272|
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 medium onion - minced
- 2 slices soft bread - crusts removed and torn into pieces
- 1 teaspoon Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Cook’s Delight® Mushroom Flavor Concentrate
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta
Cook's Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Cook’s Delight® Simply Mushroom Flavor Concentrate
Step by Step Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 400° F. In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, and 2 teaspoons pepper. Mix just to combine.
2. Shape mixture into 16-18 large meatballs (about 3/4 cup mixture per ball). Place on a baking pan and set aside.
3. In medium bowl, combine the ricotta with the remaining Parmesan and pepper; set aside. Bake meatballs for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and turn on broiler.
4. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the ricotta mixture onto each meatball. Broil 3-5 minutes or until the ricotta starts to brown.
5. Serve meatballs with marinara or spaghetti sauce.