Buffalo Chicken Dip – Instant Pot/ Slow Cooker Recipe
Who doesn’t love Buffalo chicken wings? For your next party, simplify the mess but keep the delicious flavor; make this awesome Buffalo Chicken Dip instead! Pop it in the slow cooker or Instant Pot for the easiest appetizer possible. Serve it with carrots, celery, or crackers! Cook’s Delight® Chili Chipotle Pepper Soup Base provides a unique heat and Cook’s Delight® Chicken Soup Base boosts the background flavor.
Select soup bases are available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|Perfect amount for a party 10-12||Appetizer||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Base CH-206 and Simply Chipotle Chili Concentrate VG-878|
- 16 oz chicken meat (2 large
- boneless breasts - You can also use shredded rotisserie chicken)
- 5 cups Cook’s Delight® Chicken Stock (5 cups water and 1 tbsp Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 oz. cream cheese - softened
- 1 tsp Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Chili Concentrate
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup preferred hot sauce (Frank’s Red Hot recommended)
- a few dashes of Tabasco to taste
- green onions (optional garnish)
- Crackers and cut up celery and carrots for dipping
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base
Cook’s Delight® Simply Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate
1. Place chicken breasts and chicken stock in Instant Pot or slow cooker. Make sure chicken breasts are fully submerged in Cook’s Delight® chicken stock. Add more if necessary. For Instant Pot, cook the chicken on high for 15 minutes. For slow cooker, cook on high for approximately 4 hours.
2. Meanwhile, combine sour cream, Greek yogurt, cream cheese, Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Chili Concentrate, bleu cheese crumbles, and hot sauces.
3. Once the chicken is fully cooked, dump the stock out.
4. Shred the chicken with two forks.
5. Combine hot sauce mixture and shredded chicken until fully incorporated.
6. If you would like this dip to be served warm, warm it on low in the Instant Pot or slow cooker. This dip can be served cold as well though.
7. Garnish with green onions and blue cheese crumbles. Serve with celery, carrots, or crackers as dipping instruments.
8. Combine all ingredients and place in baking dish. Bake at 350F about 20 minutes.