Chicken Noodle Soup – Easy Recipe
Cold or flu got you down? Have some soul food! Our simple yet hearty Chicken Soup recipe will cure what ails you. Robust chicken background flavor provided by Cook’s Delight® Chicken Soup Base. Chicken soup base is available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|4||Lunch||Delicious||Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base CH-206|
- 1 rotisserie chicken from your local supermarket
- 2 medium onions - chunks
- 4 celery stalks - sliced
- 4 carrots - chunked
- 1/2 clove finely chopped garlic
- noodles of your choice
- 1/2 tsp of Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base per 8 oz of water (Add more or less to taste)
- pepper to taste
- dash of ground ginger (optional)
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base
Cook’s Delight® Chicken Base made with Organic Meat and Broth
Step by Step Instructions
1. Cut as much chicken meat off the rotisserie chicken that you would like to use in another recipe or eat for dinner. Leave chicken meat on the carcass that you want to use in the soup.
2. Place chicken carcass in a stockpot with water covering about 2 inches above the chicken.
3. Bring to a boil and reduce to a medium simmer.
4. Simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Cut up vegetables and set aside.
6. Carefully, remove chicken from stock pot and cut off any meat. Put the meat back into the broth. Dispose of remaining carcass.
7. Add vegetables and spices to stock pot and boil until softened.
8. Add noodles and cook desired time for preference.