Chicken Vegetable Soup with Noodles Recipe
Wondering what to do with leftover chicken meat? This popular recipe for Chicken Vegetable Soup is the perfect crowd-pleaser. It is also a tasty way to use vegetables. Everyone loves chicken soup! This recipe can be made with Cook’s Delight® Chicken Soup Base or Cook’s Delight® Vegetable Soup Base (both are available on Amazon in individual quantities).
This Recipe Is:
|6-8||Lunch||Gluten Free if appropriate pasta is used||Cook’s Delight® Organic Vegetable Soup Base VG-939|
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning blend
- 8 cups water
- 2 tbsp. Cook’s Delight® Vegetable Soup Base
- 1/2 cup or 2 stalks celery -chopped
- 1 medium onion - chopped
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1/2 cup – 1 cup cooked and diced chicken meat
- 2 cups wide egg noodles
- 1 cup frozen vegetables (carrots
- 1-2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Pepper to taste
Cook’s Delight® Organic Vegetable Soup Base
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base
Step by Step Instructions
1. Heat soup pot and add oil.
2. Add garlic, onion, and celery. Saute until onion is clear.
3. Add water and heat to boiling.
4. Add chicken, Italian seasoning, and Cook’s Delight® Vegetable Soup Base.
5. Reduce heat and simmer approximately 20 minutes.
6. Increase heat to boiling and add frozen vegetables and noodles.
7. Cook 8-10 minutes until noodles are tender.