Chipotle Chicken & Vegetable One Pan Meal
This spicy chicken and vegetable dish has 7 ingredients and is made in one pan. Combine the ingredients with Cook’s Delight® Chili Chipotle base and olive oil marinade for this delicious and easy-to-make recipe. Recipe can be easily scaled up for serving larger crowds. A tasty and healthy recipe with a little bit of spice.
This Recipe Is:
|6||Dinner||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Chili Pepper Concentrate VG-878|
- 1 tbsp and 1 tsp Simply Cook’s Delight® Chili Chipotle Flavor Concentrate
- 1/2 cup and 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1-1/4 lb Brussels sprouts - trimmed and cut in half
- 3/4 lb shallots - peeled and cut in half
- 6 medium to large garlic cloves - peeled
- 1-1/2 lb red potatoes - cut into small chunks
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts - trimmed
Cook’s Delight® Simply Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate
Step by Step Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 475° F.
2. Combine 1/2 cup olive oil with 1 tbsp of Simply Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate in measuring cup and microwave 7-9 seconds. Stir and set aside.
3. Combine 1/4 cup olive oil with 1 tsp of Simply Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate in measuring cup and microwave 7-9 seconds. Stir and set aside.
4. Add Brussels sprouts, shallots, garlic cloves and red potatoes to a bowl.
5. Stir 1/2 cup Chipotle Chili Pepper olive oil marinade and pour over vegetables in the bowl. Toss the vegetables to coat well with marinade.
6. Add marinated vegetables to pan and spread out evenly in the pan.
7. Put trimmed chicken breasts into the bowl that the vegetables were in and pour 1/4 cup Chipotle Chili Pepper olive oil marinade over the chicken. Toss to coat well with marinade.
8. Place coated chicken breasts on top of vegetables in the pan.
9. Place pan in oven and cook for 55-60 minutes, until chicken is done. Rotate the pan after 30 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and cover with foil for 5-8 minutes before serving.