One Pan Meal Rosemary Mushroom Chicken Recipe
This One Pan Rosemary Mushroom Chicken Recipe is easy to make and scale up. This recipe uses Cook’s Delight® Mushroom Flavor Concentrate but you can choose from our wide selection of other bases in our product portfolio to add variety. Try it with Cook’s Delight® Supreme Roasted Garlic Concentrate or Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base.
Are you a home user looking for a natural soup broth?
Cook’s Delight® soup broth concentrate is available on Amazon
This Recipe Is:
|4||Dinner||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Supreme Mushroom Flavor Concentrate VG-272|
- 4 tsp Cook’s Delight® Supreme Mushroom Flavor Concentrate Soup Base
- Juice of two medium/large lemons (approximately 1/3+ cup) - hand squeezed with lemon halves reserved
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb red skinned potatoes - cut into quarters
- 8 garlic cloves
- 4 sprigs rosemary (cut leaves off 2 sprigs and chop and keep 2 sprigs intact)
- red pepper flakes - pinch
- 1/2 lb shallots - peeled and cut in half
- 12 oz baby portabella mushrooms
Cook’s Delight® Simply Mushroom Flavor Concentrate
Cook’s Delight® Organic Vegetable Soup Base
Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
Combine lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil and Cook’s Delight® Mushroom Flavor Concentrate Stock Base and mix and set aside.
Put potatoes, garlic cloves, chopped portion of the rosemary, shallots and mushrooms in a large bowl and pour 2/3 of the lemon juice, olive oil and mushroom soup base over. Toss and coat.
Arrange above mixture in a pan for the oven.
Add chicken breasts to the large bowl and coat with the remaining lemon juice, olive oil and mushroom soup base mixture. Place on top of the vegetables in the pan.
Place lemon halves in pan.
Sprinkle red pepper on top of ingredients (use more or less for personal preference).
Place 2 remaining rosemary sprigs on top.
Put in oven and cook for 50-60 minutes, until chicken is done.
Remove and serve.