Mushroom Risotto – Instant Pot Recipe
Make delicious risotto with none of the hassle! This Mushroom Risotto is easy yet is packed with decadent flavors. Pair with steak or grilled veggies for an easy dinner. Enhance the flavor with Cook’s Delight® Vegetable Soup Base or Mushroom Flavor Concentrate — your choice! Vegetable soup base is available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|2-3||Sides||Gluten Free, Vegetarian||Cook’s Delight® Vegan Supreme Vegetable Soup Base VG-839|
- 2 cups vegetable soup stock (Combine 2 cup boiling water with 1 tsp Cook’s Delight® Supreme Vegan Vegetable Soup Base) or try some of our other suggested products
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion - diced
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms - cut into chunks
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 3 garlic cloves - minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese - grated
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
Cook’s Delight® Vegan Vegetable Soup Base
Cook’s Delight® Simply Mushroom Flavor Concentrate
Step by Step Instructions
1. Prepare all ingredients before starting to cook.
2. Press saute button on Instant Pot and and add olive oil to heat.
3. Add onion and mushrooms and saute until onion is translucent.
4. Stir in minced garlic.
5. Add arborio rice and stir to toast rice and release starch.
6. Add white wine and stir until alcohol evaporates, about 3-4 minutes.
7. Add Cook’s Delight® soup stock. Secure lid of Instant Pot®, set to Manual setting and 5 minutes on high pressure.
8. After 5 minutes cooking time is up, a beep will sound. Wait 4 minutes for some pressure to release naturally. Let remaining pressure out by carefully switching to Quick Pressure Release. Open the pot after pressure has all released.
9. Stir risotto to absorb any leftover liquid.
10. Stir in butter and parmesan cheese until incorporated.