Chipotle Lime Chicken Breasts Recipe
Ethnic and Fusion menus are popular. Pair this dish with Chipotle Potatoes for a delicious ethnic menu. The Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate used in this recipe will provide a mild heat to the dish. If you prefer more heat, increase the amount of Chipotle Chili Pepper flavor concentrate you use. Chipotle Pepper Concentrate is available on Amazon in individual quantities. Chipotle Pepper base is available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|6||Dinner||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Chili Pepper Base VG-878|
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
Cook’s Delight® Simply Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate
Cook's Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Step by Step Instructions
Half of this chipotle-lime marinade will be reserved – do not combine reserved marinade with chicken.
1. Prepare grill or broiler.
2. Combine olive oil and Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate in a microwaveable container. Microwave for 10 seconds. Stir to incorporate the flavor concentrate with the olive oil. It will not be completely dissolved.
3. Add lime juice and garlic to the olive oil and chili/chipotle and stir to combine flavors. Let stand 5 minutes. SEPARATE OUT HALF OF THE MARINADE and reserve for later (reserved marinade).
4. Add honey to the reserved marinade and set aside.
Step by Step Instructions – Chicken
1. Place chicken breasts in a plastic resealable bag. Pour the marinade without the honey into the bag with the chicken and seal. Make sure that all chicken breasts are fully coated with marinade. Let stand for 15 minutes.
2. Remove chicken from plastic bag and place on grill or broiler pan. Discard marinade.
3. Cook about 4-5 minutes per side before basting with reserved marinade.
4. Baste the chicken with the reserved marinade and cook for 2 more minutes.
5. After the chicken is finished cooking, put on a platter and pour the remaining reserved marinade over the top.