Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos – Instant Pot or Slow Cooker Recipe
This amazing chicken taco recipe is so easy to make! Strong notes of lime and chipotle make the perfect southwestern flavor. This is a great weeknight meal! For variety, you can also make chicken nachos with this recipe. Place corn chips on parchment paper on top of a cookie sheet. Top with chicken taco mix, refried beans, and cheese. Heat in the oven at 425ºF until hot and cheese melts. Remove and garnish with your favorite ingredients such as, tomato, avocado, sour cream, etc.
Are you a home user looking for a natural soup broth?
Cook’s Delight® soup broth concentrate is available on Amazon
This Recipe Is:
|8||Dinner||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Simply Chipotle Chili Concentrate VG-878|
- 2 – 2 1/2 lbs boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 – 16 oz jar red salsa
- 1 tbsp Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Flavor Concentrate
- 2 limes
- 1 package low sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- taco toppings of your choice
Cook’s Delight® Simply Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate
1. Juice 2 limes into a small dish. Add 1 tbsp Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Flavor Concentrate to the lime juice and stir to dissolve.
2. Place chicken breasts in the Instant Pot® or slow cooker.
3. Sprinkle taco seasoning mix evenly over top of chicken breasts.
4. Cover chicken breasts with salsa and then lime juice.
5. Top with chopped cilantro.
6. Place Instant Pot® lid on and turn knob to venting. If using a slow cooker, put lid on.
7. Cook on Normal for 7 hours. Open pot and shred chicken with a fork. Cook an additional 30 minutes or so.
8. Serve with your favorite tortillas and toppings such as, tomato, lettuce, avocado, cheese, etc.