Chipotle Potatoes Recipe
Add a little spice to your menu with this ethnic fusion recipe. This mash-up combines roasted potatoes and the spicy ethnic flavor of the chipotle pepper. The beauty of this recipe is that you can increase or decrease the chipotle soup base to your desired heat level. Make a large batch by scaling up the recipe. These potatoes are great reheated too! Chipotle Pepper concentrate soup base is available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|4||Dinner||Gluten Free, Vegan, Plant based||Cook’s Delight® Chili Chipotle Pepper Flavor Concentrate VGF-878|
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Cook’s Delight® Chili Chipotle Pepper Flavor Concentrate
- Sliced onion (optional)
- Serve with sour cream and cheese if desired
Cook’s Delight® Simply Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate
Cook's Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Step by Step Instructions
1. Peel and dice potatoes.
2. Combine oil and Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate in a microwave safe dish. Microwave for 5-7 seconds. Stir.
3. Toss potatoes with olive oil mixture.
4. Spread potatoes on cookie sheet and bake at 450°F until roasted (about 30-45 minutes).