Craft Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
Cheese, beer, onion; classic flavors combine to create a stellar dip that you’ll definitely want to make for your next game day party! This dip is deeply satisfying and sure to whet your palette. Cook’s Delight® Beef Soup Base adds a great layer of meaty flavor.
Are you a home user looking for a natural soup broth?
Cook’s Delight® soup broth concentrate is available on Amazon
This Recipe Is:
|12||Appetizers||Delicious||Cook’s Delight® Supreme Beef Base BF-215|
- 1/4 of an onion
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 14 oz. dark beer (Yuengling etc.)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Cook’s Delight® Supreme Beef Base
- 4 tablespoons greek yogurt
- splash of preferred hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- black pepper to taste
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese - freshly shredded
- 1 cup colby jack cheese - freshly shredded
- 1/8 cup chopped chives
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Beef Soup Base
Cook’s Delight® Organic Beef Flavor Base
1. Combine onion and butter in pan and cook over medium heat until transluscent.
2. Add beer to pan and reduce until it thinly coats the back of a spoon. Add Beef Base to this mixture.
3. Transfer beer mixture into the bowl of a stand mixer. Add yogurt, hot sauce, mustard, black pepper, and cream cheese. Cream until combined.
4. Add in freshly grated cheedar cheese and colby and beat until cohesive mixture is formed. Freshly grated works best because it can fully incorporate while pre-shredded cheese can leave the mixture lumpy.
5. Lightly stir in chopped chives. Top with fresh chives and serve with crackers or pretzels.