Quick and Tasty Grilled Asparagus Recipe
Boost the flavor of asparagus by grilling it with Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate. Create some variety to this dish by tossing other vegetables in the oil and roasted garlic concentrate and grilling them, too!
This Recipe Is:
|4||Side||Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian||Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Concentrate VG-776|
- 12 stalks of asparagus
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp of Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Concentrate
Cook's Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Cook’s Delight® Organic Vegetable Soup Base
Step by Step Instructions
1. Wash asparagus and trim the bottom of each stalk.
2. Place asparagus on a piece of foil large enough that it can be sealed tightly for grilling.
3. In a small container, combine olive oil with Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Concentrate. Stir together to blend flavors. Concentrate may not dissolve all the way, which is fine.
4. Pour over asparagus and seal foil.
5. Grill until asparagus reaches desired tenderness, turning occasionally on grill.