Grilled Moroccan-Style Shrimp Recipe
My favorite memory of enjoying this shrimp appetizer is after grilling it up on a boat. The easy to make recipe is delicious and is sure to impress your guests. Marinade ahead of time and you can grill it up anywhere. Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic soup base concentrate enhances the flavor of the spices.
Are you a home user looking for a natural soup broth?
Cook’s Delight® soup broth concentrate is available on Amazon
This Recipe Is:
6 Main Dish
|Lunch||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Supreme Roasted Garlic Concentrate VG-776|
- 36-42 (2 1/2 to 3 lbs) fresh or frozen jumbo shrimp in shells
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup parsley - snipped or 1 cup lightly packed leaves
- 1/2 cup cilantro - snipped or 1 cup lightly packed leaves
- 2 tsp Cook’s Delight® Supreme Roasted Garlic Concentrate
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground red pepper
Cook's Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Shrimp Soup Base
1. Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
2. Shell shrimp, devein and set aside in a bowl.
3. In a blender or food processor, combine olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, cilantro, Cook’s Delight® Supreme Roasted Garlic Concentrate, paprika, cumin and red pepper. Cover and blend until finely pureed.
4. Add the puree mixture to the shrimp in the bowl. Cover and chill for 20-30 minutes.
5. Drain shrimp and reserve the marinade. Thread shrimp on skewers.
6. Grill shrimp, on an uncovered grill, directly over medium-hot coals for about 15 minutes (until they are just turning pink). Turn often while grilling and brush with the reserved marinade.