Crock Pot Pork with Mushrooms and Onions Recipe
Make juicy and tender pork chops with this slow cooker pork recipe. Sautéed onions and mushrooms are added for the final hour of cooking for a delicious comfort food. Serve with mashed potatoes and use the crockpot liquid for the gravy. Cook’s Delight® Pork Soup Base and Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Concentrate Soup Base enhance the flavors of this flavorful recipe.
Select soup bases are available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|4||Dinner||Delicious||Cook’s Delight® Supreme Pork Soup Base OM-261 and Cook’s Delight® Supreme Roasted Garlic Concentrate VG-776|
- 1/2 cup + 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 8 oz pork soup stock (Combine 8 oz of boiling water with 1 tsp Cook’s Delight® Supreme Pork Soup Base)
- 8 oz garlic soup stock (Combine 8 oz of boiling water with 1 tsp Cook’s Delight® Supreme Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate)
- 4 pork chops - boneless
- 2 tbsp + 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 large onion - sliced thick
- 8 oz baby portabella mushrooms - cut in half
- 1 tsp Cook’s Delight® Supreme Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Cook's Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Pork Soup Base
1. In a large resealable bag, combine 1/2 cup of flour, ground mustard, black pepper and onion powder.
2. Put 2 tbsp of canola oil in a large skillet and heat on medium/high heat.
3. Add pork chops individually to resealable bag and coat with flour mixture. Place in skillet with heated oil and brown on both sides.
4. Combine the pork soup stock and the garlic soup stock into one container. Slowly whisk in the remaining 1/3 cup flour until it dissolves.
5. Place the browned pork chops into crock pot.
6. Pour soup stock mixture over pork chops and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
7. After the pork has been cooking 2 hours, put remaining 1 tbsp canola oil and 1 tsp Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate in skillet and heat up.
8. Add sliced onion and halved mushrooms and sautee for about 5 minutes.
9. Add onion and mushrooms to crock pot and cook for 1 more hour, until pork is tender and cooked.