Meatloaf is a long-time favorite comfort food. The addition of Cook’s Delight® Simply Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate adds a subtle heat background for a twist on the traditional flavor. Chipotle Pepper concentrate is available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|8||Dinner||Delicious||Cook’s Delight® Simply Chipotle Chili Flavor Concentrate VG-878|
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 onion - chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp Cook’s Delight® Simply Chipotle Chili Flavor Concentrate
- pepper - to taste
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup ketchup
Cook’s Delight® Simply Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Beef Soup Base
Step by Step Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF degrees.
2. Mix brown sugar, mustard and ketchup in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Combine milk and Cook’s Delight® Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate. Heat in microwave until milk is warm/hot. Stir to dissolve concentrate.
4. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, onion, milk, dried bread crumbs milk and chipotle concentrate. Season with pepper, to taste.
5. Form into a loaf and place on a foil covered broiler pan with holes poked in the foil every few inches.
6. Spread the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup mixture over the meatloaf.
7. Bake at 350ºF for 1 hour.
8. Slice meatloaf and serve.