Pasta with Artichoke Hearts, Black Olives and Zucchini Recipe
Simple pasta recipe that is flavorful and delights your guests. Add artichokes, olives, zucchini, and the flavors of Cook’s Delight®’s Roasted Garlic Concentrate for a upgrade to boring pasta recipes. Fresh ingredients and flavor provide a healthy summer pasta meal that’s vegan and vegetarian.
This Recipe Is:
|4||Lunch||Gluten Free if appropriate pasta is used, Vegetarian, Vegan||Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate VG-776|
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion - chopped
- 1 – 6 oz. can black olives - sliced
- 3 – 14.5 oz. cans diced tomatoes or 3 large tomatoes - blanched and chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 – 14 oz. can artichoke hearts
- 4 teaspoons Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
- 1 small zucchini - peeled and chopped
Cook's Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Cook’s Delight® Organic Vegetable Soup Base
Step by Step Instructions
1. Boil water with 2 teaspoons of Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Concentrate. Add pasta and cook as directed. Drain and set aside.
2. While cooking pasta, heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and remaining garlic base. Sauté until tender, 5-8 minutes.
3. Add artichoke hearts and zucchini. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, black olives and oregano. After heated simmer 10 minutes.