Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Cook’s Delight® soup base is used to flavor many recipes and people will rave about this mashed potato recipe. Your guests will want to know your secret for the hint of roasted garlic in these creamy mashed potatoes. Cook’s Delight® Chicken soup base is also delicious in mashed potatoes!
Are you a home user looking for a natural soup broth?
Cook’s Delight® soup broth concentrate is available on Amazon
This Recipe Is:
|4||Sides||Gluten Free, Vegetarian||Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate VG-776|
- 4-6 medium potatoes - peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp + 1 1/2 tsp Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
- Heavy Whipping Cream - 1/2 pint container
- Green Onion - chopped (optional)
Cook's Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base
1. Peel and cube potatoes. Put in pan with water covering potatoes.
2. Add 1 tbsp Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate and boil potatoes until you can easily stick a fork through them.
3. Drain potatoes, put into mixing bowl. Add 1 1/2 tsp Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate, 1-2 tbsp butter and some heavy whipping cream (start with 1/4 cup and add more for desired consistency).
4. Mash potatoes with a mixer or hand masher.
5. Top with green onion.