Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
Stuffed Pepper Soup is a hearty soup that is great for a crowd. The ground beef, rice, peppers, seasonings combined with Cook’s Delight® chicken stock will leave your guests satisfied. Chicken soup base is available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|16||Lunch||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base CH-206|
- 2 quarts Cook’s Delight® Chicken Stock (mix 4 oz of Cook’s Delight® Chicken Soup Base with 2 quarts hot water)
- 1 quart tomato juice
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 medium green peppers - diced
- 1 1/2 cups chili sauce
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 celery ribs - diced
- 1 large onion - diced
- 2 teaspoons browning sauce
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base
Cook’s Delight® Simply Roasted Red Bell Pepper Flavor Concentrate
Step by Step Instructions
1. Brown beef in a large kettle.
2. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered for 1 hour until rice is tender.