Slow Cooker Pot Roast Recipe
Easy to make slow cooker pot roast recipe. Start the pot roast cooking in the morning and it’s ready by evening. Cook’s Delight® Beef Soup Stock enhances the flavor of this delicious roast and makes a great gravy for the finished dinner.
This Recipe Is:
|4||Dinner||Gluten Free if flour is omitted||Cook’s Delight® Low Sodium Supreme Beef Base BF-819|
- 3 lb Beef Roast
- 1/4 cup Cook’s Delight® French Onion Soup Mix
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Cook’s Delight® Low Sodium Supreme Beef Soup Base
Cook’s Delight® Simply Beef Base
Step by Step Instructions
1. In a large ziplock bag, add flour, pepper (to your preference) and beef roast. Shake roast to coat.
2. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a skillet. Add coated roast and brown on all sides.
3. Put browned roast in a crock pot. Cover top of roast with Cook’s Delight® Beef Base.
4. Add water to crock pot until it is halfway up the side of the roast.
5. Cook on low setting for 6-8 hours.