Stir Fry – Chicken Recipe
This recipe uses a variety of ingredients that can serve a crowd with multiple dietary needs. It is gluten free, No MSG and No Big 8 Allergens (leave out optional peanuts). Add it to your foodservice menu to incorporate trending ethnic dishes. Cook’s Delight® Low Sodium Chicken Soup Base adds flavor notes without adding a lot of salt. Chicken soup base is available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|4||Lunch||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Low Sodium Simply Chicken Soup Base CH-809|
- 2 boneless chicken breasts2 tbsp sesame oil1 clove garlic - whole2 green onions
- -slice lengthwise thin and cut into 2 inch pieces2 tbsp ginger - grated fresh1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup Cook’s Delight® Chicken Stock (mix 1/2 tsp base with 4 oz of boiling water)
- Ground pepper - fresh
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts (optional)
- sprinkle of sesame seeds (optional)
Cook’s Delight® Low Sodium Simply Chicken Soup Base CH-809
Cook’s Delight® Vegan Vegetable Soup Base
Step by Step Instructions
1. Use a rolling pin to flatten chicken breast between sheets of waxed paper.
2. Cut chicken breast into 1″ wide strips. In a wok or large saute pan, warm sesame oil over medium heat.
3. Add garlic clove and chicken; saute chicken, turning until it becomes golden, about 1 minute on each side.
4. Add green onions, pepper flakes and ginger. Saute 1-2 minutes. Add Cook’s Delight® Chicken Base and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Discard garlic. Transfer to a warm platter, pouring any remaining liquid over the top. Garnish with roasted peanuts (optional) and serve with rice.