Tarragon Chicken Easy Recipe
This easy to make gluten free recipe will add class to your menu. Cook’s Delight® Chicken Soup Base combined with tarragon enhance the flavor of this dish. This recipe can be easily scaled up. Chicken soup base is available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|4||Dinner||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Organic Chicken Soup Base CH-900|
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 chicken breasts - boneless and skinless
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1 tsp Cook’s Delight® Chicken Soup Base
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried tarragon or 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
Cook’s Delight® Organic Chicken Flavor Soup Base CH-905
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base
Step by Step Instructions
1. Combine white wine and Cook’s Delight® Chicken Soup Base and set aside.
2. In a large frying pan, melt butter and coconut oil over medium high heat.
3. Add chicken breasts and cook until lightly browned on each side. About 5 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
4. Add wine and Cook’s Delight® Chicken Soup Base to the pan. Bring to a boil while scraping bits from bottom of pan with a wooden spoon.
5. Stir in mustard and tarragon and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat to medium with slight boil and whisk in cream. Whisk until mixture thickens, about 2-3 minutes.
7. Return chicken to the pan and turn to coat in the tarragon sauce. Simmer 5-10 minutes.
8. Transfer to a platter and spoon sauce on top.