Vegan Stir Fry Recipe
Vegan Stir Fry recipe combines a variety of delicious vegetables and is flavored with Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Concentrate. Include other vegetables that you prefer for added complexity.
This Recipe Is:
|4-6||Lunch||Vegan, Plant based||Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Vegetable Concentrate VG-776|
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 – medium red pepper - sliced wide
- 1 – medium banana pepper - sliced wide
- 1 – 8 oz mushrooms - sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ginger - ground
- 1 – 4 oz bamboo shoots
- 2 teaspoons Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
- 6 – 8 green onions - sliced wide
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 3 tbsp classic stir fry sauce
- 3 tbsp Saigon stir fry sauce
- rice - cooked
Cook's Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Cook’s Delight® Simply Roasted Red Bell Pepper Flavor Concentrate
Step by Step Instructions
1. Cook rice and keep warm.
2. While cooking rice, heat olive oil in large skillet or wok over medium heat.
3. Add red peppers and banana peppers, ginger, and Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate and heat until the peppers are softened. Stir occasionally.
4. Add mushrooms and bamboo shoots. Heat through. Stir occasionally.
5. Add green onions and both stir fry sauces. Cook until desired doneness.
6. Top rice with stir fry mixture. Add soy sauce, if desired.