Chicken Breasts Diane Recipe
Chicken Breasts Diane is an easy to make recipe that tastes delicious. Cook’s Delight® Chicken soup base boosts the flavor of the sauce for enhanced chicken flavor. Chicken soup base is available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|4||Dinner||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Organic Chicken Soup Base CH-1004|
- 4 boneless chicken breasts - large
- 1/4 tsp black pepper - more to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil (split in half)
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine (split in half)
- 3 chopped fresh green onions
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of brandy (optional
- may substitute cognac)
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp mustard - Dijon
- 1/4 cup Cook’s Delight® Chicken Stock (mix 1/4 tsp Cook’s Delight® Organic Chicken Soup Base with 1/4 cup boiling water)
Cook’s Delight® Chicken Base made with Organic Meat and Broth
Cook’s Delight® Low Sodium Simply Chicken Soup Base CH-809
Step by Step Instructions
1. Put chicken breasts between waxed paper and pound slightly. Sprinkle with pepper.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of butter in large skillet. Over hight heat, cook chicken for 4-6 minutes on each side until lightly browned. They will become overcooked and dry if cooked too long.
3. Transfer to a warm serving platter.
4. Using same pan, add green onion, lime or lemon juice, brandy, parsley and mustard to pan. Cook for 15 seconds, whisking all the time.
5. Whisk in Cook’s Delight® Chicken Stock. Continue whisking until sauce comes to light boil. Add remaining butter and oil and whisk until mixed.
6. Pour sauce over chicken and serve immediately.