White Chili Recipe
This white chili recipe uses ground turkey instead of ground beef and tastes simply divine! Plus, it can be scaled up or frozen for leftovers. This chili is crowd-pleaser and low points with Cook’s Delight® Chicken Soup Base. Chicken soup base is available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|6||Dinner||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base CH-206|
- 3 lbs. ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic - chopped
- 1 medium onion - chopped
- 2 cups Cook’s Delight® Chicken Stock (mix 1 3/4 tsp of Cook’s Delight® Chicken Base with 2 cups hot water)
- 3 small zucchini - chopped
- 1 jalapeno - chopped
- 1 can green chilies - chopped
- 3 – 11 oz. cans tomatillos
- 1 large can hominy
- 1/2 cup cilantro - chopped
- (optional - crackers
- cheese and sour cream)
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Chicken Soup Base
Cook’s Delight® Simply Turkey Soup Base OM-852
Step by Step Instructions
1. Brown ground turkey, onions and garlic. Drain any grease. Put in stockpot.
2. Add Cook’s Delight® Chicken Stock, zucchini, jalapeno, green chilies, tomatillos.
3. Bring to a boil then simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
4. Add hominy and cilantro. Simmer 15 minutes.
5. Serve with crackers, cheese and sour cream, if desired.