Easy Breakfast Smoothie
Breakfast smoothies are a great way to incorporate protein, antioxidants, and phytochemicals into one’s diet. Sometimes deep flavor can be hard to achieve without spending hours juicing fruits and veggies in order to add additional flavor to your smoothie. Cook’s Delight® Vegetable Soup Base solves that problem by adding a subtle vegetable flavor that strengthens the savory spinach flavor while still letting the sweet aspects of the smoothie shine. It also adds much needed electrolytes! Give this recipe a try and I’m sure it’ll become one of your go-to favorites! Vegetable soup base is available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|2||Breakfast||Gluten Free, Vegetarian||Cook’s Delight® Organic Vegetable Soup Base VG-939|
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- ~1/4 tspn. Cook’s Delight® Organic Vegetable Soup Base
- small handful fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 large frozen banana - cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 3 tbsp. Greek yogurt
Cook’s Delight® Organic Vegetable Soup Base
Cook’s Delight® Supreme Low Sodium Vegetable Soup Base
Step by Step Instructions
1. Combine coconut milk, Cook’s Delight® Vegetable Soup Base, and fresh spinach in blender. Blitz on high until spinach is completely incorporated into liquid with few chunks. Scrape sides of blender as necessary.
2. Add frozen blueberries, banana, and pineapple then blend until smoothe.
3. Add Greek yogurt. If thicker consistency is desired, add more yogurt. If thinner consistency is required, add more coconut milk.