Salmon with Fresh Herbs Recipe
This recipe is delicious, impressive and easy to make! Pair the salmon recipe with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli for a meal your guests will love! Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Concentrate Soup Base adds subtle flavor to this superb recipe.
Are you a home user looking for a natural soup broth?
Cook’s Delight® soup broth concentrate is available on Amazon
This Recipe Is:
|6||Lunch||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Supreme Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate VG-776|
- 2 lbs salmon fillet - skinless (ask your grocery to skin the fillet for convenience)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Cook’s Delight® Supreme Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 scallions (use whole scallion) - minced
- 3/4 oz (1 pkg) fresh dill - minced
- 3/4 c fresh parsley - minced
- 1/3 cup white wine
- lemon wedges served with salmon
Cook's Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Measure 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil in a microwaveable measuring cup or pour into microwaveable dish after measuring.
Add Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate to the olive oil and microwave for a brief time, approximately 7 seconds to soften garlic concentrate.
Stir in lemon juice and set aside.
Skin the salmon if it has not been pre-skinned.
Place salmon in an oven-safe baking pan dish (glass, ceramic, stainless-steel).
Season salmon with fresh ground pepper.
Stir garlic, lemon and oil mixture until garlic concentrate is broken up. If needed, microwave a few more seconds. Be careful, too long in the microwave will burn the garlic concentrate.
Pour the mixture over the salmon and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Serve.