Vegan Marinated Grilled Vegetables Recipe
Grilled vegetables are so tasty! This healthy recipe couldn’t be much easier to prepare. Be sure to allow time for the vegetables to marinate and absorb all the delicious flavors before grilling. Cook’s Delight® Garlic Flavor Concentrate provides a flavorful addition to this recipe.
This Recipe Is:
|4||Lunch||Gluten Free, Vegan, Plant based||Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate VG-776|
- vegetable of choice (peppers
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp Cook’s Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Cook's Delight® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
Cook’s Delight® Simply Chipotle Chili Pepper Flavor Concentrate
Step by Step Instructions
1. Mix all ingredients of marinade together. Set aside while chopping vegetables.
2. Place desired vegetables in a gallon ziplock bag or container to marinade. Pour marinade over vegetables and refrigerate for a minimum of one hour.
3. Grill until desired doneness.