White Chicken Chili Recipe
Chicken chili is a delicious alternative to chili recipes using beef. This delightful comfort food is easy-to-make. Clean label Cook’s Delight® Chicken Soup Base adds a savory background flavor to this recipe.
Are you a home user looking for a natural soup broth?
Cook’s Delight® soup broth concentrate is available on Amazon
This Recipe Is:
|4-5||Dinner||Gluten Free||Cook’s Delight® Chicken Base with Organic Chicken Meat & Broth CH-1004|
- 1 cup onion - chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 3 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 3 – 15 oz cans Great Northern Beans - rinsed and drained
- 4 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground red pepper
- 3 tsp Cook’s Delight® Chicken Base with Organic Chicken Meat & Broth CH-1004
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 – 4 oz cans green chili peppers - diced
Cook’s Delight® Chicken Base made with Organic Meat and Broth
Cook’s Delight® Vegan Supreme Vegetable Soup Base VG-839
1. Cook onion and garlic in hot olive oil until onion is tender but not brown.
2. Stir in cumin, oregano, ground red pepper and cloves. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Combine Organic Chicken Soup Base and water to create chicken stock.
4. Stir in the beans, chili peppers and chicken stock.
5. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat. Simmer, uncovered for five minutes.
6. Stir in the chicken, heat the mixture through.
7. Ladle chili into bowls or mugs.
8. Top with 1/4 cup cheese. Dollop sour cream and additional chilies, if desired.