Oven Roasted Garlic Recipe
There are so many options on ways to serve roasted garlic. As an appetizer you can team it with cheeses and a variety of crackers or breads. Use the roasted garlic as an ingredient in an entree or a side dish for a delicious addition to your menu. Adding Cook’s Delight® vegetable soup stock to the recipe while cooking helps keep it moist while cooking and adds additional flavors. Vegetable soup base is available on Amazon in individual quantities.
This Recipe Is:
|4||Lunch||Gluten Free, Vegan, Plant based||Cook’s Delight® Organic Vegetable Soup Base VG-939|
- 4 garlic heads with stem end trimmed to expose garlic (about 1/2 inch)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup Cook’s Delight® Vegetable Soup Stock (add 1/4 tsp. of Cook’s Delight® Organic Vegetable Soup Base to 1/4 cup water and heat)
Cook’s Delight® Organic Vegetable Soup Base
Cook’s Delight® Vegan Vegetable Soup Base
Step by Step Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Pour olive oil in an oven-safe dish that fits the garlic bulbs tightly.
3. Rub the oil on the garlic cut-side up in the olive oil and then place cut-side up in the dish.
4. Season with pepper.
5. Pour Cook’s Delight® Vegetable Soup Stock into dish.
6. Cook for 30 minutes or until garlic is golden brown and easily pierced.
7. Cool and then squeeze the roasted garlic out.